The Plan for your $uccess … BE SURE TO READ THE TESTIMONIALS!
It’s time to change and to start LIVING LIFE ABUNDANTLY!
Key Thoughts and Concepts … reorganize your view of real estate sales … it is a BUSINESS!
Real Estate Sales is simple BUT it is not easy!
Your battle for success in real estate is not a cerebral one. Rather, it is an emotional war. Learning what to do, knowing what to do and even planning what to do is totally cerebral. But implementing what to do and doing it is totally emotional.
The acquisition of knowledge is found in books, seminars, online blogs, listening to training CD’s and in training classrooms. But wisdom is not merely having knowledge. Wisdom is always the best USE of knowledge.
In fact, it can be construed that knowledge is the cause of all stress. It is better you didn’t know. So every book you read, every seminar you attend and every CD you listen to is contributing to your potential for stress.
Psychological stress is an internal reaction to external stimuli. In other words, stress will always be the result when you make the wrong choice in response to the circumstances of your life. There are only two ways you will ever have clinical stress:
1. To do the things you KNOW you shouldn’t do … and/or
2. To NOT do the things you KNOW you should do.
Did you know that over 80% of the people who join real estate this month will NOT be actively involved 2 years from now? Why? It is not because they lacked the knowledge of what to do. It is because they consistently and deliberately decided to do the wrong thing day after day and month after month.
Eventually the accumulating effect of willfully not doing what they knew was essential for their success became so overwhelming that they quit. The stress became just too much. The only reason that people fail in real estate or wallow in mediocrity is not because of what they didn’t know it was because they aggressively refused to put into daily practice the things they did know.
The bedrock of Coaching Therapy is contained in these concepts:
- We are always moving in the direction of our thoughts.
- Real Estate success is happenstance and chance.
- The Power of 3
- Overcoming The Addiction of Avoidance Behavior
- Leveraging for Success … Trojan Horse Prospecting
- There is no such thing as rejection
- The good is the enemy of the best
- If you want something you have never had you must start doing something you have never done
- You will never do anything well until you do it many times poorly
- Nothing matters until you make it matter